The Symetra Tour is the most established women’s developmental tour in the world, entering 35 years of structured competition in 2015.
- In November 2011, the Tour signed a multi-year agreement with national title sponsor Symetra, and will operate as the Symetra Tour.
- Tour’s 2015 schedule includes 23 tournaments, the most in the last 27 years.
- Tournament purse for 2015 is a record $2.73 million, up 72% in the last two years.
- In 2014, seven players earned more than $50,000 for the first time in the history of the Tour.
- There have been 16 new events added to the schedule since the end of the 2012 season including seven new events in 2015.
- The 2012 average winning score on the Symetra Tour was 69.396, compared to the Tour’s 2011 average of 68.70 and the 2012 LPGA Tour average of 68.313.